Riverside Golf Course
Riverside Golf Course and driving range at Fairmont BC, offers a very distinctive golfing experience for players of every level of ability. Well known as a superb walking course with majestic mountain views, it plays over and across the legendary Columbia River wetlands, home of hundreds of species of migratory birds. The course offers multiple tee settings and level fairways plus a variety of terrain and length challenges for the experienced golfer.
Riverside’s clubhouse features the family-friendly Dapper’s Landing Restaurant and Bar plus a well stocked golf shop which is open during golf season, offering quality name-brand fashions for golf, casual resort and leisure wear plus accessories and the world-class TaylorMade select fitting system so you know you are using the best possible clubs for your own personal game.
Even seasoned golfers sometimes need a little coaching to take their game to the next level. The Fairmont Hot Springs golf learning centre at Riverside Golf Course serves not only Riverside, but also the Mountainside and Creekside golf courses, offering lessons, schools, programs and clinics designed for everyone, with a special emphasis on encouraging ladies and families to appreciate the sport. You can choose from:
- Adult swing and short-game clinics which cover the fundamentals such as how to properly use a variety of clubs, short-game strategies, and techniques.
- Advanced golfer clinics for the experienced golfer, with more in-depth instruction in a group environment but with a personalized approach.
- Introduction to golf for all ages with no experience required.
Junior programs include:
- ‘Little swingers’ clinics for juniors aged 3 to 5 years, making golf a fun experience.
- Junior short-game clinics, teaching some of the more challenging techniques of the short game plus putting and chipping skills.
- Junior swing clinics with swing, set-up, grip and posture instruction for experienced and beginner juniors.
- Kids adventure camp for kids from 7 to 13 years, combining golf lessons with an afternoon adventure program and a swim.
Then there are family clinics, advanced golfer clinics, adult swing and short-game clinics, ladies lessons, ‘nine and wine’, plus club-fitting day when you can demo new equipment and get great deals in the golf shop.
At certain times during the season, you can ‘play 18 – play 27 more.’ Play a round at Riverside or Mountainside Golf Course and you can play another round free at either one, plus 9 more holes at Creekside –- all within 48 hours! Included are a power cart and a $5 voucher to spend in the golf shops or on golf dining.
When your round is over at Riverside Golf Course, soothe your tired muscles in Fairmont Hot Springs Resort’s world-famous odorless mineral hot springs.
If you need a clean, comfortable and budget-friendly place to stay while you are golfing at Fairmont Hot Springs Resort, see the extensive selection of vacation rental cabins, condos, townhomes and private residences on our vacation rentals pages. Choose the perfect one for you and your group, then book online.
Fairmont Hot Springs Resort
5225 Fairmont Resort Road
Fairmont Hot Springs, BC V0B 1L0